Thematic videoGETTING MY NEW HAMSTER AT PETSMART
: Phone number for petsmart
|BANK OF AMERICA CD RATES TODAY|
|Phone number for petsmart|
|Phone number for petsmart|
Contact Petsmart Customer Service
Petsmart Phone Numbers and Emails
- is muscle milk bad for you 839-9638
- (800) 738-1385
- (702) 839-0479
- (608) 246-0813
- +1 705 739 1270
Message this business
More phone numbers and emailsLess phone numbers and emails
Petsmart Contact Information
Corporate Office Address:
19601 North 27th Avenue
Other Info (opening hours):
PetSmart Customer Service:
1435 International Drive
Eau Claire WI 54701
Edit Business Info
Petsmart Rating Based on 633 Reviews
Discounts and Special Offers
Discounts and Special Offers
Product or Service Quality
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Diversity of Products or Services
All 1.4K Petsmart reviews
Summary of Petsmart Customer Service Calls
03:46 AVG CALL
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Petsmart Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “25% coupon doesn't work on app”
- “Billed for cancelled transaction”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Food cat”
- “Prescription order cat food” phone number for petsmart
- “Hole in dog food bag”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Extra delivered”
- “My order never arrived” phone number for petsmart
- “Because I didn't get my dogs”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Merchandise return card scratched off pin”
- “Need receipt for a return, as I didn't get one”
Website/ Application Question:
- is good friday a major holiday “Trying to order online and Phone number for petsmart can't”
- “App not working”
Request for Information Question:
- “Order status”
- “Concerned about one of your employees”
- “Poor service”
- “Customer Service”
- “I'm ne to speak with the manager”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel an order”
- what is the capital city of israel now “Cancel appointment for booney on may 15th”
- “My order was cancel”
- phone number for petsmart “Refund” phone number for petsmart
- phone number for petsmart “Online order need money refunded” phone number for petsmart
- “Gift card” phone number for petsmart
- “Not accepting my card info”
- “To change my credit card on file”
- “I'm an associate that is trying to get a copy of my W-2”
- “Dead fish”
- “Training help”
To read more: https://www.petsmart.com/help/terms-and-conditions-H0010.html
To read more: https://www.petsmart.com/help/privacy-policy-H0011.html
Grooming Service, Dog Grooming Service, Customer Care
Aquarium Fish, Cat, Coupon
Pros: Selection, Selection of pets and products, Convenient, Used to like taking him there, Price
Cons: Customer service, No accountability, Managers or costumer service, Grooming, Poor customer service
PetSmart, Inc. is a large specialty pet retailer of products and services for pets. The company was founded in 1987. Its headquarters is based in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. PetSmart offers a broad range of products for pets including canned food, natural food, dog pads, kitty mansions, and aquariums. Featured brands are Simply Nourish, Natural Balance, Purina Pro Plan, Hill’s Science Diet, and Royal Canin. The company also provides the following pet services: Grooming Salon, PetsHotel, Doggie Day Camp, Dog Training, and Banfield Pet Hospital. PetSmart accepts returns for a full refund or exchange. Shipping and Handling fees are always covered by consumers. In December 2014 PetSmart was fully acquired by BC Partner. https www t online de login
Petsmart is ranked 75 out of 452 in Pet Stores category
Compare Petsmart To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.
Skip to content
Latest Coronavirus updates from SedgwickBack to business solutions
Compassionate care, focused on you.
Click below for guidance on your claim or chat with us for help.
Every day, we take care of people facing uncertain situations
Whether they have a workplace injury, need time away for the birth of a child, experience a medical situation that will lead to time off, are in an auto accident, or suffer product or property damage, we are here to let them know that it’s going to be ok. Caring counts.®
Global solutions. Local expertise.
Sedgwick provides the services and expertise you are looking for, wherever you are, when you need us most. Find a local expert and first bank card credit limit increase the conversation about your claims and risk management needs.
Your Partner For Fast, Digital Insights and Verifications
Work with a leading provider of secure, digital verification services
Utilizing The Work Number database, Equifax provides differentiated and proprietary data that can give you a more holistic view of applicants.
Helping to Increase Your Conversion Rates
Less administrative burden for you and more time to focus on your business objectives can have a positive impact for your business and your bottom line.
Delivering a Seamless Applicant Experience
Our online verifications offer instant data without additional action from the applicant. Paperless documentation that flows directly into automated underwriting and benefits decisioning platforms can ease customer and administrative burdens.
Trusted by Thousands of Verifiers
We are the preferred provider to hundreds of thousands of credentialed verifiers across thousands of organizations including lenders, credit issuers, and government agencies.
Equifax offers reliable, robust and secure solutions to meet your verification needs.
Income and Employment Verification
Get third-party verifications with income and employment information provided by employers and payroll providers.
The Work Number ID
Confirm whether an applicant-provided name and social security number matches employer-provided data to quickly validate an applicant’s identity.
Fast, comprehensive verification of an applicant's education status.
Verify non-commercial residency with county-level property tax data.
SSN Verification Services
Quickly match an individual's name, date of birth, and SSN with information from the Social Security Administration.
IRS Tax Transcripts Fulfillment Service
Obtain various personal tax, business tax, and/or wage statements for a complete picture of all household income.
Furbo Dog Camera
Keep your dog safe with real-time Smart Alerts
Unlike other cameras that send you general motion and sound alerts, Furbo only notifies you of important dog-related events.
Keywords you may see associated with animals below:
“Coming Soon” most often means an animal is recovering from their spay/neuter surgery and will likely be available the following day.
“On Deck” means an animal isn't able to leave the shelter with a new family just yet, but you can still come in to meet them.
“Available from Foster” means the animal is not physically inside our shelter but is instead in foster care while they search for a family of their own. Click on the animal's photo for information on how to express your interest in adoption to their foster parent.
“Working Cats” are highly independent felines who are seeking non-home environments where they can thrive while keeping rodents at bay.
Looking for breed names? Click here to learn why WHS stopped labeling dog breeds in 2016.
Please select a campus below for instructions on how to adopt. If you're looking to meet a specific animal, be sure to double-check the location they're housed at before booking or visiting.
- To adopt at the WHS Milwaukee Campus, please join our waitlist online during adoption hours on the day you are able to visit.
- To adopt at the WHS Ozaukee Campus, please join our waitlist online during adoption hours.
- To make an appointment at the WHS Racine Campus, please book online here.
- To make an appointment at the WHS Door County Campus, please book online here.
- To adopt at the WHS Green Bay Campus, please visit during adoption hours and check in at the front desk to join our waitlist when you arrive. Click here during adoption hours to view the current wait time on the day you'd like to visit.
- To adopt at PetSmart Green Bay West, please visit during adoption hours and join our waitlist when you arrive. This location is open for adoptions every day, Monday – Sunday from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- To adopt at PetSmart Green Bay East, please visit during adoption hours and join our waitlist when you arrive. This location is open for adoptions Monday - Friday from 4 - 6 p.m. and Saturday from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- To adopt at Petco - Green Bay East, please visit 2390 E Mason St in Green Bay during store hours.