What is an online id bank of america -
Online Banking & App
With Online Banking You Can:
- Access your e-Statements
- Check your account balance and history
- Pay your bills with Bill Pay
- Check your credit card history
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make loan and credit card payments
- View check copies & receipts
- Deposit checks* (with the app only)
You can now register from any device!
To register for the new Online Banking platform, you will be asked to provide your first name, last name, date of birth, Social Security number, and the base account number of your preferred American 1 account.
Your base account number is typically 6 digits (but could be 4-8 digits) and never starts with a zero. Please click here to view examples of where to find your base account number (how your account number is displayed may differ depending on where you find it).
We have determined that our Online Banking will no longer support Microsoft Internet Explorer due to potential security weaknesses. This means that if you use Internet Explorer, you will need to download and use a different web browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access Online Banking in the future. Download another browser by using the links below:
View our Mobile Deposit Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy
*Must meet eligibility requirements to access this service. Contact any branch for full details.
Bank of America Mobile Banking
Bank conveniently and securely with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts.
• Review activity in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View mortgage, auto loan and other account balances
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Order checks
• Set alerts for important account info
• Securely send and receive money with Zelle® using a U.S. mobile number or email address¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
Bill Pay (available for eligible accounts)
• Schedule/edit/cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add/edit payees
• Take photos of checks to deposit them
• Immediately see the processing deposit in your account²
Erica, Your Virtual Financial Assistant³
• Ask Erica to find transactions, pay bills and more
• Get valuable alerts, helpful insights and financial guidance
• Reach a representative for help
• Schedule an appointment to meet with a specialist
• Find ATMs and financial centers
Special Offers & Deals
• Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals® when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
• Receive credit card offers
• Set up fingerprint sign-in
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your card, we'll notify you
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
See the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more info. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
¹ Transfers require enrollment and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
³ Erica only listens or speaks when you tap the microphone and retains interactions to optimize your experience. Erica speaks aloud and hears and responds to all voices. Erica is only available in English.
⁴ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
Investing involves risk. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as “MLPF&S” or “Merrill”) makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by companies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“BofA Corp.”). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp.
Investment, insurance and annuity products:
• Are Not FDIC Insured
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google emojis are used herein under license.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2021 Bank of America Corporation
Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge
Welcome to the NEW American Bank website!
IMPORTANT!! Be sure to "Enroll" to setup your Personal Online Access !!!
Use an APP for banking - download the new APP at your APP store!!
Savings and CDs
Start earning interest on your money with CDs and Savings flexibility!
Copyright © American Bank. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
¶Balances and information in online banking reflect the most current information known to the Bank. For example, debits or credits not yet presented to the Bank would not be reflected in online banking.
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. iTunes Store and iPhone App Store are service marks of Apple Inc. Android and Android Market are trademarks of Google Inc. MX is a registered trademark of MX Technologies Inc. Adobe and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.